Lynne M. Flood, DVMDIAH on Wheels President and Veterinarian
Dr. Flood is the owning veterinarian of Daniel Island Animal Hospital which she opened in January of 2004. She holds a BA from Wake Forest University and her BS and DVM from Kansas State University. She loves animals of all types and enjoys working with owners to keep their pets healthy and happy. Her passion is caring for our older patients; helping them feel better for longer.
- Favorite Part of DIAH: “The clients (pet owners) and staff are the best!”
- Family: Husband – Richard; 3 children – Daniel (Nederland, CO), Thomas and Leah; The Floods have 4 dogs in their home – Snowman, Reese, Merle and Pippa. Four cats allow the Floods to reside with them – Zipporah, Elsie, Chloe and Crookshanks!
- Hobbies: Traveling, cycling, running and hiking
- Fun Facts: Has lived on Daniel Island since July 1998; Spent four years in the US Army Transportation Corps (and lived in Germany) between college and vet school
- Memberships: American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), Trident Veterinary Medical Association (TVMA), South Carolina Association of Veterinarians (SCAV), International Veterinary Association of Pain Management (IVAPM), Association of Veterinary Family Practice (AVFP)
Bridget Luke, DVM
Dr. Luke is a 1997 graduate of the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine and holds a BS in Biology from UNC-Wilmington. After working with horses in a large animal practice in Oregon, she moved to James Island and began at our practice in 2005. Her areas of interest include obesity in pets, ultrasonography and cardiology.
- Family: Husband – Gordon (also a vet!); a 6 year-old daughter and 4 year-old son; 3 cats – Einstein, VooDoo and Smudge; and 2 dogs – Bubbles and Oliver
- Fun Facts: Dr. Luke is an army brat and the youngest of 4 sisters. Her retirement dream is to have a goat farm.
- Hobbies: Learning to surf, gardening, playing outside and camping/hiking.
- Favorite Part of DIAH: “The camaraderie of the staff that makes each day pleasurable. We all seem to have each other’s backs and truly enjoy our jobs. The pets and clients of DIAH are a wonderful community to be a part of.”
- Memberships: American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), Trident Veterinary Medical Association (TVMA), South Carolina Veterinary Associations (SCVA)